Windows 10 is relatively new platform and is bound to have some problems. Make sure your Windows version is up to date with the newest graphics card drivers. Additionally these instructions might help to fix some other issues.
- Launch the game normally. Make sure you are running the game just the way you normally do, even if the screen display comes out to be wrong. It is likely that you will see the game pinned to the task bar, and in a minimized window. This is completely to be expected, and should not hinder you from performing the next steps.
- Right-click the task bar to open task manager, or use the trusty, old CTRL+ALT+DEL command.
- Go to the ‘Applications’ tab in task manager and locate the entry for the game you ran in step 1. Right-click this entry.
- From the resulting menu, choose the ‘Go to process’ option.
- On the game’s process, hit the ‘Switch To’ option.
- Select full screen mode, if that option presents itself.
- In the search box, type the name of the program, right-click the search result, and selectOpen file location.
- Right-click the program icon, select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.
- Select one or more of the settings (see the table below for more info).
- If you want to apply the settings for that program to all accounts on the PC, select Change settings for all users.
- You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.
- When you're done, select OK.
Customer support service by UserEcho